Why book a Debut Atlantic Artist? Benefits include:
- Each season represents a selection of the best emerging talent from across Canada and is carefully curated to ensure the highest level of artistry for your audiences.
- Debut Atlantic’s Artistic Selection Committee endeavours to ensure that there is something for everyone in each season. Soloists to chamber groups; strings, winds, vocals, and piano; European Classical to World Music with the occasional jazz or spoken word artist. This diverse palette of artistic excellence will create a connection with concert-goers of all ages and tastes.
Education & Engagement Opportunities
- Enhance your concert and increase Audience and Community Engagement. Our artists are available for pre or post show chats, have accommodated open dress rehearsal requests, and are open to other ideas as well. Let us know what works in your community and we will work with you to arrange the right Engagement event for your audience.
- Artists are available for Masterclasses with university and senior level students and for school shows and workshops that connect the artists with younger music lovers in your community schools.
- Debut has embarked on a project to create online materials that can be used for Education and are also available to you and your audience. Make the most of each concert experience by learning about the program and artists before you take your seat.
- 34 successful touring seasons with a sterling reputation and stellar list of alumni.
- Relationships are important. Debut works with a strong network of community presenters many of whom build much of their season on Debut Atlantic’s offerings each year and t is our goal to meet the needs of each Presenter and their community.
- Debut keeps all aspects of the experience as organized and straight forward as possible for both Presenters and Artists.
- All touring costs and logistics are managed by Debut Atlantic.
What our Current Presenters are saying:
“Debut Atlantic concerts are always a treat and our audiences love the very talented artists offered by Debut. Peter Sawyer, a long time subscriber, has said the following on a number of occasions ’Another great concert. I know I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again, you can never go wrong with Debut Atlantic.’
For myself, I usually sell CD’s in the lobby and speak with many of our subscribers. Each year, but these past few seasons in particular, people tell me the performances are absolutely wonderful. They seem particularly impressed, that the quality seems to be improving from each season to the next. We look forward to many more years of collaboration with Debut Atlantic!”
- Danny Shea, Moncton Community Concerts